Mixed Berry Smoothie
This vitamin-packed drink makes a filling and nutritious breakfast if you are in a hurry. Combining proteins, calcium and anti-oxidants, this drink is sure to hydrate the brain and improve energy circulation.
- 1 cup (125 g) mixed berries
- 1 ripe banana, chopped
- 1 cup (250 ml) low-fat milk
- 1 cup (250 g) low-fat natural yogurt
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and well mixed.
- Divide the smoothie between two glasses and serve immediately.
Preparation: 5 minutes